- 1 package store bought French tart dough (2 sheets)
- 2 handfuls of kale
- cashew cheese from this recipe
- 5 medium sized mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp. mediterran herbs
- few teaspoons of your favorite oil (I used pistachio oil)
- salt, pepper to the taste
- Heat your oven to 250 C°. Place the dough on a parchment paper. Cover the dough generously with cashew cheese. Top the cheese with kale and bake for about 7-8min. until the dough crisps up on the edges.
- In the meantime, slice up the mushrooms and heat few spoons of oil in a small pan. When the pan is really hot, add the mushrooms and minced garlic. Fry for about 3-4min. until golden brown. Add the nutmeg and mediterran herbs, stir until combined and put aside.
- In the same pan, roast roughly chopped walnuts until crispy.
- When the pizzas are ready garnish them with the mushrooms & walnuts and drizzle with few spoons of your favorite oil. Serve warm.