- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 100g. millet
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp. yeast flakes
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- salt, pepper to the taste (I used 1 ½ tsp. of both)
- 1 tsp. olive oil (optional)
- 1/3 cup dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup dried olives (canned ones will be great as well)
- 1 tsp. mediterran herbs mix
- Soak the nuts and seeds overnight, drain well and put aside.
- Cook the millet for about 20-25min. until completely cooked and soft.
- Blend the nuts/seeds with the cooked millet and all ingredients listed above except the mediterran herbs mix, tomatoes and olives on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- When the mixture is creamy and smooth add dried tomatoes, olives and the herbs mix and stir well until combined.
- Keep in the fridge and serve cool. The cheese will firm up more in the fridge, so don´t worry if the consistency isn’t right directly after the blending.