- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup palm sugar (or any sweetener of your choice)
- 2 tbs. baking powder
- 1 tbs. baking soda
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (softened)
- ½ cup rice milk
- pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 220°C and line a baking sheet with a parchment paper.
- Put all dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt) into a large bowl and whisk until combined.
- Stir in the coconut oil and rice milk. Mix until a dough starts to come together. It should be easy to handle, not sticky.
- Flatten the dough on the baking sheet and form a round shape (like a pizza, but thicker).
- Cut the disk into 4 or 6 triangles and bake for 15min. until golden-brown.