Usually, it consist of 7 herbs:
4) Starflower (borage)
6) Pimpinella (garden burnet) and
I also like to add some wild garlic and few leafs of mint to create a unique taste. Once you have all the herbs together it´s super easy to make and won´t take longer than 5 min. It tastes great with roasted or cooked potatoes, as a dressing for a salad or as a sauce for roasted vegetables.
- all the herbs listed above
- 1 package (about 250ml) Alpro rice cuisine cream (or soy yogurt)
- 1 pickle (I used 5 tiny ones)
- 2 tbs. mustard
- juice of ½ a lime (or lemon juice)
- salt, pepper to the taste
- few leafs of wild garlic and mint (optional)
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Taste & adjust the amount of salt and pepper.
- Pour over anything you like.