- 1kg. sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 avocado
- 1 Tbs. lime juice (or lemon juice)
- ½ tbsp. green curry paste
- ½ tbsp. sea salt
- ¼ tbsp. tahini
- Fresh ginger (the size of your thumbnail)
- Some roasted hazelnuts (walnuts or pine nuts would be great, too)
- Bunch of parsley
- Handful of barberries (I used Persian barberries. You can easily replace them with dried cranberries or fresh pomegranate seeds)
Preheat your oven to 200-250°C.
Wash your potatoes, cut them in half and coat with a thin layer of coconut oil. Spread on a baking plate and bake for about 25-30min. until golden-brown and slightly crispy on the surface.
Put all ingredients for the dressing in a blender and blend on high speed until thick & creamy. Wash & chop your parsley and add to the dressing. Mix until combined. Leave some extra chopped parsley to garnish your plate.
Pile your roasted potatoes on a plate, drizzle generously with the dressing and add the chopped parsley, roasted hazelnuts and barberries.