- 3-4 medium sized frozen bananas (freezing overnight brings the best results)
- few spoons liquid (I used almond milk)
- handful of chopped walnuts & macadamias
- handful of raisins
- Put your frozen bananas into a blender and pour in few spoons of the liquid of your choice. You don´t need much, just enough to keep your blender going without any problems.
- Blend 1-2min. until smooth and creamy or until no banana chunks are left.
- Now, fold in your raisins and chopped nuts.
- Transfer into a bowl, garnish with some more nuts and serve immediately.